Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Frozen Restock...Mostly Sold Out

Hey guys!  There's some Frozen merchandise restocked on Disneystore.com.  Unfortunately, the dolls are already sold out. :(  I thought I'd still bring it up in case there were any other things any of you wanted to add to your collection.  You can see everything that's left HERE.  I don't think I need to tell you to act quickly if you want anything. :}

I'm a little bit bummed that I missed out on the Deluxe set YET AGAIN, but it's probably good.  I really don't need to spend that much on the set, especially since all I want is the two dolls in their coronation dresses. ;)

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the dolls, including the Elsa Classic doll and the Deluxe set, are up again!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was at Toys R Us today and found new Frozen merchandise. The color changing Anna and Elsa dolls were $29.00 each. That makes the Fashion Deluxe Set from Disney almost reasonable since you get the two dolls and extra dresses.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Lol, I see your point, but I'm trying not to think that way. ;) I figure that eventually the phase will pass and the dolls will end up in Goodwill or something (hopefully in good shape). Or maybe at some point Disney will overstock in trying to keep up with all of the orders and they'll go on sale. Hey, I can dream, can't I? ;)