Tuesday, June 3, 2014

EAH Holly and Poppy O'Hair available on Amazon.com

Calling all Ever After High fans!  If you're interested in snagging Rapunzel's twin daughters, they're currently on Amazon.com for $34.99 with free shipping on orders of $35 or more.  (So yes, you do have to find something that costs at least one cent to get the free shipping.) :}

Because there is such variation in the face paint on these dolls, I'm going to wait until I can see them in person and hand-pick a set.  But if you're too impatient to wait, you can get yours HERE. :)

Happy Shopping!

Thank you to Flickr.com member ForeverYoung101 for bringing this to my attention. :)

4 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I love both Holly and Poppy. I just wish Poppy's hair was all purple. Too bad they don't show a better version of her shoes. And I like how her purse strap is a braid.

My sis-in-law is a hairdresser, and I haven't seen her natural color in years, although now she's sticking to dark black. She has haircutting shears tattooed on the top of one of her feet. My eldest daughter is also adventurous with the hair. It's currently dyed dark blondish, and she's sporting a punk look with one side of her head shaved. Oh well, you're only 18 once.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Barb! :)

Yeah, Poppy's hair is a bit interesting with the half-and-half color thing going on. ;)

It will be fun to see these dolls in person and get to see all of their fun details. :)

I've never been adventurous with my hair. I cut it just past my chin and got it layered two months ago. That's about as bold as I go. ;)

AddyLovesWolves said...

Well if you've seen my drawing blog then you'll know I'm adventurous with my characters haircuts and color, and they'll be even more uh...creative with the next ones coming up:)(but I've never cut my hair real short I just recently got side swept bangs and layered it and highlighted it honey blond)I love giving my characters like rainbow or some colorful color and sometimes a really chopped haircut (depending on the story that is :)I really want to get that EAH set, like share it with my sister who has longer hair and I'd keep poppy 'cause she is more like me...rebel, haircut, and all! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

:) I have to admit, I've never been the "rebel" type. ;) Holly is definitely my favorite of the two. I hope you get your set soon!