Thursday, December 18, 2014

Weekend Wedding

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all having a great December.  I can't believe Christmas is only one week away!!  I did fairly well on my holiday stress until this week.  Then everything just snowballed.  I feel like I've been running around nonstop from project to errand to party this week. ;)  The good news is, I'm pretty much done with my Christmas cards, I'm done with Christmas shopping, and school is officially out for the holidays.  Whew. ;)

Sorry things were rather quiet this week.  (See the above paragraph for a basic explanation.) ;)  They'll be quiet for a bit longer, too.  Tomorrow I'll be leaving first thing in the morning for my husband's nephew's wedding.  I won't be back until late Sunday night, and I will most likely not have any Internet access during that time, so no blogging until I get back.  It's a busy time for everyone, though, so it seems like a good time to take a little break. ;)

I was hoping to "help" Tess with the post she's been working on for her blog before I left, but I just flat ran out of time.  That will have to wait until next week, I guess.

I think that's about it for now.  I've got to get to bed so I have the energy to get up tomorrow. ;)  I'll talk to you guys again next week! :)