It didn't take me long to figure it out...and obviously you know what I came up with, if you read my title. Welcome to Never Grow Up's "Disney Blog Party"! :D
Here's how we'll do it. I'm going to put a list of Disney-related questions on this post. I'll be focusing primarily on animated films (hand drawn or computer animated), but if you have a live action flick you just have to talk about, feel free. ;) Anyone who wants to participate is welcome to do so. :) You can answer all of the questions or pick and choose the ones that apply to you. Once you've finished, be sure to leave a comment on this post so I can come visit your blog and see your answers. If you'd like, leave a link to your blog in the comment so that others who participate can see too. That was one of the most fun parts about the Literary Heroine Blog Party, seeing everyone's answers. :) I even made some new blogging friends by taking part! :)
Another thing: I've made some buttons to let others know about my Disney Blog Party (featuring my two favorite Disney movies, of course!). You'll find them at the bottom of this post. If you'd like, grab a button and put it on your blog. I'd love to see how many people we can get to participate! :)
So, without further ado, here are your questions:
1. What is your all-time favorite animated Disney film and why?
2. What is your all-time favorite Disney/Pixar film and why? [Note: I realize that questions 1 and 2 may overlap...I just thought this would make it easier for those of us who have favorites in both categories. ;}]
3. What was the first animated Disney film you remember seeing?
4. It's talent night at your school/job/etc...You have to perform a Disney song. Which one would you choose?
5. Name your top 4 Disney heroes or heroines (or any character, for that matter) and talk a little bit about why you admire them.
6. Who, in your opinion, is the most hideous Disney villain of all time?
7. If you could spend a day with any Disney character, who would you choose? How would you spend your day?
8. Which Disney character is the most like you?
9. What, in your opinion, is one of the greatest movie moments in an animated Disney film?
10. If you could pick which film Disney would make next, what would the film be?
Well, there they are: your 10 Blog Party questions. The party starts today and will end in one week, on Saturday, May 7th (I may extend the blog party if I think we need more time). I can't wait to see everyone's answers! :) I'll be posting mine sometime in the next few days, but I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to read this post first. Oh, and I almost forgot. Everyone who participates will be automatically entered in a drawing for my sketch of Belle and the Prince, featured in my header, and in this post. I'll announce the winner the day after the Disney Blog Party ends and get the winner's mailing info. So anyone under 16, make sure it's okay with your parents to be a part of the giveaway. And to any participants, if you'd like to answer the blog party questions without being entered in the drawing, just let me know in your comment. :) Please don't put any personal info in your comments on this post, because I want everyone to be able to see them. I'll get your email at a later time if you're the winner. :)
Now, start thinking about your Disney trivia! :)
YAY!!! I finally got my blog buttons working! They just take you to the home page instead of this specific post, but for now I think that's good enough! :) I may try to change it a little later, but for now I'm just so thankful they're working!! :)
After doing some research, I discovered that my button code included some "smart quotes" (the type of quotation marks that differentiate between beginning and ending quotation marks). Apparently the HTML codes don't like these types of quotes. I went through and replaced them with normal quotation marks and everything was fine. Just thought I'd pass that info on to the rest of you! ;)
UPDATE: I just realized that by limiting this party to bloggers, I may be excluding some people who'd like to join. If you'd like to share your answers but don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in the comment section under this post. :) You will be automatically entered into the giveaway, too! :)