Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Celebrating Two Years

Two years ago today, I sat down to start a simple little doll blog...mainly because I knew I'd have to blog if I ever became a published author and I wanted to figure out this blogging stuff when it didn't matter. ;)  Little by little, I learned the basic ins and outs of Blogger and shared a bit of this and a bit of that.  I had no hopes or aspirations for this blog...it was just supposed to be a "practice session".

Now, two years, 141 followers, and 170,520 page views later (wow!!), I'm overwhelmed and amazed at how far this little blog has come.  The Lord has been so gracious to provide me with this unexpected hobby.  It's given me a chance to reach out to others I'd never be able to meet in my regular, daily life.  I've met many wonderful people and learned more than I ever dreamed I would.  And you, my readers and followers, are what make this blog so special.

So thank you for 2 wonderful years.  I can't even begin to express how much I've enjoyed getting to know all of you.  You've made my blogging experience so wonderful with your warm words of encouragement, your lovely comments...and just the fact that you actually take the time to read my posts! :)  I deeply appreciate each and every one of you.

I have some great things planned this week in celebration of this special milestone, including a blog party and several giveaways, so be sure to stop by often! :)  More to come soon!

(Sorry this is so small...you can click on it to make it bigger!)

As usual, I've included a copy of my old header:


P.S.  In case you think I'm not counting the days properly, my Blogoversary counter at the bottom is one day off! :}


No comments: