Friday, June 26, 2015

A Quick Hello

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update. I have several posts in the works and have some comment responses to work on, but I probably won't get to them until sometime next week. The temperature has spiked well over 100 degrees again for a few days, so we've escaped our house with our poor little swamp cooler that can't keep up and are staying with my mom and dad. They have a computer, but it's got a huge screen and gives me a headache when I stay on it for too long. ;)

I also will be spending most of the weekend at a college reunion, which should be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to catching up with some of my former fellow students and professors. :)

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive. ;) My Disney Store order with the new Classic dolls is scheduled to arrive this coming Tuesday, so you can be sure I'll have a review post up sometime next week. :D I ended up ordering Belle, Rapunzel, Eugene, and the Beast. I'm just too curious about whether or not he transforms to pass him up. Plus, I did some doll restringing for a friend from the doll club, so I had the funds. ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

5 comments:

Meritre said...

Have fun and enjoy th college reunion! We are looking forward to the posts (I saw a ollectors photo of both Rapunzel and Belle and they are just perfect! So sweet!)

DisneyWorksGirl said...

Good for you! I hope I will get a rapunzel and belle they are so gorgeous!

MyLittleMegara said...

Can't wait to see them! I will eventually get Punzel but I'm currently focusing on some very exciting AG purchases and I hope to get a post up about that soon, as well. :)

Farrah said...

Reunions are so fun, hope you have a great time. :) I'm glad you got the Beast..I am curious to know as well if there's a prince head under there. I forgot to mention in my last comment how cute Naveen is as well, I think I may order him with Tiana..(but wait for their sale again!)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks so much, everyone! I had a great time at the reunion and am TRYING to wait patiently for my Disney Store order to arrive tomorrow. ;)