Sunday, June 28, 2015

Season 5 Zelfs on Toysrus.com!!

Hey guys! Just a quick post before I head off to church. I just happened to check Toysrus.com this morning, and they have the Season 5 Zelfs up on their website!! :D A few of them are out of stock, but a lot of them are still available. You can see all of the Zelfs HERE. The Season 5 ones are mixed in with the Season 4, so you'll need to browse both of the first two pages.

If you're interested in these, I would order them as soon as possible. They tend to disappear rather quickly. Mom and I just ordered together. I can't wait to share our new Zelfs here on the blog! :D

Happy Shopping, everyone! More to come! :)

4 comments:

DisneyWorksGirl said...

FINALLY! MORE ADORABLE ZELFS TO LOVE!

sara said...

Yay! More Zelfs! I only have one Flamey, but I want more. :)

SariiBellexoxo
greentomatodollstudios.blogspot.com

sara said...

Also quick question which Zelf is the green one on your header?

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Fun blog, SariBellexoxo. :) Thanks for stopping by.

The green Zelf in my header is Petal the Garden Fairy Zelf from Season 4. :)