Saturday, June 6, 2015

New Season 5 Zelf Pics Found Online

Hey everyone! I had to share some fun news. There's a website called characteronline.com which sells toys in the UK, and they have several stock photos of the upcoming Season 5 Zelfs. They aren't available to purchase yet, but the pictures are up.

There have been rumors floating around that the Season 5 Zelfs might not show up in the USA. I hope this isn't true. It's already hard enough to find them as Toys R Us is the only place that sells them. We only found the Lil' Zelfs in the eggs once or twice, and the mushrooms never made it to our part of the US. :( I guess if all else fails I can shop at Character Online myself: they ship worldwide. :D (As long as the shipping isn't too pricey.)

Anyway, here are my very favorites from the line:

First up is adorable Talleen the Giraffe Zelf. (Original image HERE) I love her sweet little face and her fun spots. I think she'd look really cute with my Dorothy Doe. :)

Here she is in her packaging. I wanted to share this picture too so you could see how the packaging has changed yet again. My mom pointed out that having the name at the top of the box might be helpful when we call Toys R Us and ask about their stock (it'll be easier for the store employees to see the names). The pattern on her hair is cute. My daughters like that feature, too. I'm wondering how it will hold up over time and whether it will get all separated.

My next favorite it Snowanne the Snow Leopard Zelf. (Original image HERE) I don't normally collect the Super Zelfs (the largest ones), but Snowanne may just change my mind. Isn't she just the cutest? :D
Here she is in her package. Ooh, and she's glow-in-the-dark! I don't have one of those, yet! ;)

Those two are the ones I want the most. Here are a few of the other ones I think are super cute:

Batrina the Bat Zelf (Original image HERE)

Zebbie the Zebra Zelf (Original image HERE)

Koolah the Koala Zelf (Original image HERE)


 Here's Crystella, the light-up Crystal Princess Zelf. (Original image HERE
She's the same size as the big "Color Me Zelf" that's currently in stores. (Twenty four centimeters, according to the site...so right about nine and a half inches tall.) I'm not sure that she's one I'll add to my collection (especially if I had to order her from the UK...shipping would be quite spendy), but I think she'll definitely appeal to the target audience.

There are no pictures on the site yet, but the limited edition medium Zelf is a mermaid this time around. :D I'd love to get her, but I've long since given up trying to find the Limited Edition Zelfs. 

If you'd like to see the other Season 5 Zelfs up on Character Online, click HERE. They start on the second line.

Which of the Season 5 Zelfs are you the most excited about? 

Thank you to The Zelfs Buy Sell Trade Group on Facebook and Lori (Veni Vedi Dolli) on Flickr for making me aware of this website and the photos. :)

7 comments:

Meritre said...

The first two ones, Giraff and Snow leopard zelfs Talleen and Snowanne are the cutest in my opinion.

If they appear here and not in the USA I'd be glad to help you out. :) Now I know a store that sells them :)

MyLittleMegara said...

Crystella's tiara looks like Rapunzel's! Hahaha!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Aww, thanks Meritre. :) I appreciate it and will definitely keep you in mind. :)

Lol, I hadn't noticed that, MyLittleMegara, but you're right! :D

Unknown said...

Ooh! I NEED to add Talleen, Koolah, and Crystella to my collection! And the little zelfs in the eggs actually did come to the US, I saw them at toys r us a while back, and there are these YouTubers that I know that found them in stores, Chad Alan, Mommy and Gracie, and Dollastic. Maybe they didn't make it to where you live? Or they were always out of stock? Like shopkins? ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Cure May! :) I did actually see a few of the eggs when they were very first released (sorry, I said that wrong in the post...I'll go back and fix it), but we never saw the mushroom pods. Our nearest Toys R Us is an hour and a half away, so it's entirely possible that I just keep missing them. ;) And yes, Shopkins have a hard time staying in stock over here, too!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

DisneyWorksGIrl said...

I think khoolah the koala zelf is sooo cute... Oh there she goes on my zelf wishlist. 😉

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Lol, DisneyWorksGirl, my Zelf wishlist keeps growing, too. ;)