Thursday, December 13, 2012

BFC Ink Dolls on EBay and a Bit about My Photos

Hey, just a quick post for those of you interested in BFC Ink dolls.  There is a seller who has several NIB BFC Ink dolls, including some of the Pen Pal dolls, starting at $20 with reasonable shipping.  She also has a couple of loose Alexander Girlz, a Magic Attic doll, and more.  You can see all her items HERE.  Hope this helps someone with their Christmas shopping. :)

And speaking of eBay, I've now had two instances where someone has used one of my photos of my dolls for their doll they have for sale.  Please, if you want to use one of my photos, ask permission first, or at least link back to my blog and give photo credit.  I think it's unwise to use a photo of another doll anyway.  As someone who purchases dolls on eBay, I always prefer to have a photo of the actual doll I'm purchasing.  I feel it is misleading when the seller uses a photo of another doll unless they state specifically in the auction that the doll pictured is not the actual one they are selling.

Okay, off of my soap box now.  Just please, please ask permission before using my photos.  I may have to start watermarking them to avoid this scenario, which is a total pain (another step before uploading photos to blog posts...sigh), but may be worth it if this continues to happen.

Hope you're all having a good week.  I'm off to administer some more children's Tylenol. ;)

2 comments:

RagingMoon1987 said...

Thank you for the link, I've been looking for a B.F.C. Ink doll!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

You're welcome. :) They're getting harder and harder to find, especially at such a reasonable price.