Friday, December 14, 2012

Extra 20% Off Sale Items at Disneystore.com and Word Verification

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know about more sales at Disneystore.com for that last-minute shopping.  Take an extra 20% off of select sale items.  Apply code BONUS20.  There are dolls, plushies, clothing, accessories and more included in this promotion.  You can see all of the items HERE.

And speaking of Disneystore.com, I noticed that the DAC Rapunzel doll is back on the site.  Tiana and Snow White are still sold out.  Just thought I'd throw that out there for any Rapunzel fans who were bummed about missing out on her. ;)

One last thing.  Due to numerous requests, I decided to take word verification off of my comments.  However, I've since been bombarded with 20 to 30 spam comments per day, and it's just getting to the point where it's not worth it anymore.

I do understand your frustration with word verification.  Now that they've added fuzzy photos of numbers to the jumble of letters, it's very difficult to tell what you're supposed to type.  I get frustrated with it myself.  But I'm also getting frustrated with all of the spam comments I'm getting (some of which has been extremely inappropriate).  I hope you all understand my decision.  I realize that some of you may not comment as frequently because of this, and that's okay.  I've just got to make this site as low maintenance as possible.

I hope to get some more posting done today, but I'll have to just play it by ear.  I still have 3 sick kiddos that need a lot of attention. ;)

Talk to all of you again soon.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I can definitely understand about taking word verification off - I did that for a week or so once and I was so frustrated about all the spam I was getting that I finally just put verification back on.

Praying for your girls to get better! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Claire. Good to hear from you! :)