Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi everyone!  I made it back safe and sound last night.  I probably won't have a "real" post up until tomorrow, at least.  I'm working on organizing my pictures from the trip, getting unpacked, getting the house back to normal, and taking care of a sick kiddo (Middle Gal is getting over a fever she had the whole time I was gone). :(  As you can guess, I'm a bit swamped right now. ;)

Also, if you've sent me an email in the past few days, I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible.  I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things. :}

This week is going to be one of the busiest of the month, as our church Christmas program is this coming Sunday.  The week is full of practices and preparations for that.  Please pray that Middle Gal's fever doesn't spread through the ranks.  The girls and I all have parts in the program (Oldest Gal and I are the most involved), and we'd really like to be able to make it to the program. :)

Talk to all of you again soon! :)  Some things to look forward to from my trip:  a trip to the Disney Store, some fun Disney, Sanrio, and My Little Pony goodies, a MAJOR Goodwill squee, and more. :D  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

MulanFan_95 said...

So glad you're back! I like to read everything you post. I can't wait to see the pictures and the Disney goodies you got!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, MulanFan. :) Glad to be here.