Sunday, December 30, 2012

Long Time, No See :}

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to blogging.  I spent an entire week at my aunt's house for Christmas and just got back yesterday.  I only have time for a quick post this morning before heading off to church, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. ;)

I'm quite embarrassed that I didn't do a post for Christmas on this blog.  I think that's the first time I've missed since I started blogging! :(  At least Tess and Maggie and Belle got posts up for Christmas on their blogs. ;)

I need to go get kiddos ready, but I hope to be back either later this afternoon or sometime tomorrow with all of my Christmas news.  Talk to all of you again soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh my gosh!

Please excuse my rant, but I needed to tell someone.

I just found a five American girl dolls at goodwill!

I found Nellie, nicky, Rebecca, Emily, and cecile.

I'm surprised I found cecile since she's kind of "new".

They're all extremely beautiful dolls but have a lot of TLC. Here's the scoop on all of them.

Nellie: Hair is kind of dusty and has some kind of brown gunk in them. It smells like cigarettes. Legs are very loose. Face untouched. Still a gorgeous doll!
Came in meet outfit with her fashion doll

Nicky: Hair is extremely tangled. I may rewig her if nothing else will work. Face and legs untouched.(Thank goodness!)
Came in meet outfit

Rebecca: a lot of flyaway curls, but other than that, she's in great condition.
Came in meet outfit with accessories.

Emily: Has a little bit of a hair cut. Marks on body and face. limbs are loose
Came in a different outfit other than her meet outfit.

Cecile: A little gunk on her face. Hair needs a little finger curling.

I hope to use your blog to help me fix them. I'm really excited to find Nellie, its really hard to find her. She'll be a great best friend to my Samantha, and a playmate to my daughters.

I hope your Christmas went well! :)


Deliah

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Whoo-hoo!! I'm hyperventilating for you! ;) What a steal! I can't wait to hear how your doll restoration projects go. :) Sounds like you had an amazing day! :D