Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Disney Animator's Collection Dolls On Sale and Selling Out

Hey guys...I'll have my trip post up later today, but I just wanted to mention this now.  The Disney Animator's Collection dolls are once again on sale for $15 each plus shipping on the Disney Store website.

While I was at the Disney Store in Nevada, I heard that the Disney Animator Collection Dolls were not going to be made after this year.  I wasn't sure whether or not to post about it, but I just checked the site and DAC Rapunzel and Tiana are already sold out, so it seems like what I heard may be true.

So I thought I'd mention this just in case any of you were still thinking about a specific princess but wanted to wait for a while.  They may not be there too much longer...

You can view all of the remaining DAC dolls HERE.

My girls are really interested in these dolls, but I already have their Christmas gifts ready.  Just hope that at least a few of them are still around for the girls' combined birthday trip in February. :{

2 comments:

Lys said...

I heard a rumor about this. Someone online said at their local DS they were told they were going to be discontinued, but wasn't sure. This confirms that though.

I'm not too concerned though - they just came out with that Cinderella accessory set, and a Boo from Monsters Inc just came out too. I bet they come back, just revamped.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Alice. :) I definitely think they have something planned to replace the DAC, especially since they sold so well. If not a revamped line, then something similar...or maybe new characters? Some of the members on the Disney Doll Lover's forum were hoping for a line of DAC Prince dolls. Wouldn't that be cool? :D

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...