Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Disney Princess Squinkies!! :)

Okay, I know I said I was going to be better about spending money...at least, I think I said that on here.  Maybe I'm just remembering the conversation I had with my hubby!! :}  Anyway, I succumbed to an impulse buy today.

I was in Walmart, looking in the toy aisle with my girls, when lo and behold, I saw that they had FINALLY gotten in some Disney Princess Squinkies!  I'd heard that these were in the works, but I wasn't sure when they were going to be released. 

The first ones I saw were Disney Princess Squinkie bracelets.  Of course, I was immediately drawn to the Belle bracelet set.  It had a yellow bracelet with Squinkies of Belle, the Beast, the Enchanted Rose, and the Magic Mirror.  I was fully intending to purchase this, but when I walked back towards the front of the aisle, I saw this set:



For just $4 more, I could get the ultimate Beauty and the Beast Squinkies set!! How could I resist?  They were so cute, so relatively inexpensive, and such a unique find for my Beauty and the Beast collection! :)  Here are some close-ups of all of the different Squinkies:

Lumiere, Belle in her ballgown, and the Beast

I love how they did Squinkies of belle in all of her different dresses! :)

Wardrobe, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth

Chip, the Enchanted Rose, and Philippe

All of them together:

My favorites:
 

The big Squinkies sets also came in Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel.  The bracelet sets came in Belle, Cinderella and Ariel.  There were also some light-up ring sets that came in Belle, Cinderella and Ariel.  The ring or bracelet sets are around $5 each, and the bigger sets are right around $9 each.  So, for any Disney Princess or Squinkies fans (or both), you can find these at Walmart, Target, and Toys'RUs.  There are probably other locations as well, but these are the ones I know about.

And hey, just in case you've forgotten, these make great toys for your AG dolls, too! :)  Here's Emma, absolutely thrilled with her new collection of Beauty and the Beast Squinkies:

10 comments:

Caelen said...

You are lucky. I have 6 squinkies. I wish I had more.

Jen said...

...Oh WOW. Those wee tiny Belles are beyond adorable. And tiny Beast with his HUGE EYES.

(I will not buy these and put them on my work computer. I will not buy these and put them on my work computer. I will not buy these and put them on my work computer. If I keep repeating, maybe it'll be true.)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Yeah, Jen, just keep telling yourself that...and DON'T go to Walmart! ;)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

I am not a huge fan of squinkies, but those Beauty and the Beast squinkies made me like them! They are so cute, and they are doll sized too!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks. I love using them for my dolls. :)

Shari said...

Shhh...don't tell my girls this. Their interest in Squinkies was just dying down, and my middle daughter (the consumate "princess") would be bound to want some.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Lol...mum's the word! :)

Carly said...

Hi I am asking for those ones for CHRISTmas!!!!!!! My friend got them for her B-day.I didn't like them and told myself I would never get them but,THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Especially Because it's my FAVORITE movie along with The Sound of Music.If They make those I think I'd SCREAM!!!!!!LOL'Z ;")


Carly :")

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

They are really cute. :)

Sound of Music Squinkies would be great! :) My 3 girls would love them...that's one of their favorite movies, too.

leah Nay said...

Wait a minute you & Carly love the sound of music I LOVE SOUND OF MUSIC. Even through none of my dolls right now. But maybe if i get a doll for christmas that will be her Favorite movie. Hm.....