Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hooray for 50 Followers!!!! :)


Wow, guys...I've been hoping for 50 followers for a long time now.  I can't tell you how excited and thankful I am for all of you.  A special thank you to Kellie from A Maiden's Musings for being my 50th follower! :)

Hmmm, I suppose I should have something spectacular planned to celebrate 50 followers, but honestly...I've got nothing. :}  I am at 125 posts, so I was thinking of doing something spiffy for my 150th post.  Right now, though, I'm just trying to get through April.  Between my oldest daughter's birthday party (Yikes!  I never posted pics from my youngest daughter's Toy Story party! :(  I'll get to that ASAP), my big girls getaway trip next weekend (meaning a trip with my childhood best friend to celebrate her birthday, along with her aunt and our other dear friend from high school...with NO KIDS!! Eep!!), and our church's Easter program, it's going to be a crazy month.

So I guess all I can do is thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for making my blogging adventure such a pleasant, uplifting one.  I appreciate so much all of your comments and interest in little ol' me and my random doll and Disney doings. :)  My next goal?  100 followers!!!! :)

9 comments:

AlexAndrea said...

Be careful what you wish for . . . Hee!

. said...

Now 51! I can't believe I haven't followed until now! I hadn't realized it!! Good luck on 100!!
Sincerely,
Rachel Noel

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

You've got a point, AlexAndrea! :) Hopefully I'm not biting off more than I can chew. It's a fun goal, though! :)

Thanks so much for following, Rachel Noel! One down, forty-nine to go! ;)

beachbabydoll1 said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, beachbabydoll1! :)

Kellie said...

Oh, my goodness! Congratulations! I realized that I was not following your sweet blog only the other day, and what a fun surprise! I know the wonderful feeling one gets when a new follower appears on one's blog, and I'm honored to be your 50th! =)

Blessings,
~Kellie~

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks so much, Kellie. :) I have really enjoyed your blog too! I love the fact that blogging connects so many people who wouldn't otherwise meet. I'm so glad you decided to follow! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats .. you are moving up in the world .. LOL .. we love your blog and are sure glad that you are getting more followers and lots of posts ..

TracAn

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks so much, TracAn!! You've been one of my followers from the very beginning, back when I was just starting all of this. I hope you know how much I appreciate your encouragement and support. :)