Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TANGLED!!!!!! :)

So, for those of you who don't know, Disney's "Tangled" came out on DVD and Blu-ray today.  Yay!!  I pre-ordered mine on Amazon.com.  The good news is that I got a great deal on the 4 disc Blu-ray DVD combo.  The bad news is that it won't get here until April 1st at the earliest.  :(  Of course, being the extremely patient person that I am (HA!!), I have no problem waiting.  Yeah, whatever.  It was KILLING me that I had to wait.  And yes, I know I'm completely pathetic. :} 

Then, my mom and aunt came over for a quick visit (after stopping by Walmart to buy their copies).  They were on their way to my mom and dad's to watch it.  I was bemoaning the fact that I'd have to wait to see it, when my mom very sweetly offered to leave her copy here for me.  I felt really bad and told her to ignore my whining.  Then my aunt pointed out that she didn't even own a Blu-ray player, so she could leave her Blu-ray copy here and take home her DVD copy. 

I couldn't resist the offer.  So now, I do NOT have to wait to watch my second favorite Disney movie of all time, plus see all of the great bonus features! :)  Well, at least I don't have to wait as long.  I do have to get 3 kids thru the bath and to bed first. :)  But then, it's movie time! :)  I'll be sure to do a post on what I thought of the Blu-ray. :)  Okay, I used waaayyy too many smiley faces in this paragraph.  :}  I'm just so excited!!!! :D   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have not even gotten to see this one yet .. now that it is out on video I should get to .. I am used to living down by my nieces and got to see all the new movies but we do not have a good theater here ..

Have fun watching it,
TracAn

Miranda said...

I got my copy yesterday. I LOVE Tangled! I went to the movies twice to see it and watched it yesterday when I got it(with my Rapunzel doll ;) ). It is such a good movie. :)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Wow! So cool! That movie is so good!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi gals! :) Thanks for all of the comments. I love this movie, too.

TracAn, you really should see it as soon as you can...you won't be disappointed! :)

I saw it twice in the theaters too, Miranda, and I almost went a third time. :}

I'm planning on getting a post up soon with my thoughts on the Blu-ray.

Miranda said...

I've only seen it once, but my mom and I are going to buy a copy soon! :D I mean within the month FOR SURE! :D

~Miranda

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Yay!! :)