Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've Been Tagged! :)

Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.  We've had bad colds going around our house for the last week or so, and I finally caught it myself 2 nights ago.  Yesterday, I had a fever and was achy all over.  I spent most of the day on the couch, bundled up.  Today I'm not as feverish, but I feel like I swallowed a basketball or something.  It hurts every time I swallow. 

But, enough about that!  I'm thankful that I'm generally pretty healthy.  Getting sick every so often reminds me of the compassion I need to have for my hubby, girls, and others when they are sick.  I must confess, I'm not the best patient or nurse.  Especially in the middle of the night! :}

So, as the title mentioned, I've been tagged by Susan at American Girl and God.  So, I guess I'm supposed to mention 7 random things about myself.  Let's see:

1. One of my very favorite places to go is to the coast.  My husband even proposed to me on a beach! :)

2. I have brown hair.

3. My very favorite guilty pleasure (dessert-wise) is a dark chocolate Reese's peanut butter cup.

4. I've known my two current dearest friends since elementary school. 

5. I only exercise because I know I need to...but I do it under protest!!  Now, if I was coordinated enough to be a dancer or something fun, that would be a different matter.  My workout DVDs are just not very exciting.  No offense, Leslie Sansone!  :}

6. I also pre-ordered "Tangled", but I pre-ordered it on Amazon.com about a month ago! :)

7. I still have a secret wish to find Narnia. :)

I guess that's about it.  I'm going to tag my 4 newest followers:  Mia and the Girls, Alexandra, Natasha Marie, and Miranda.  Have fun! 

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Thanks for the tag!
I've always hoped to find Narnia, too:)

~Tasha~

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

No problem, Tasha! Enjoy! :)

susan said...

Can you not wait till "Tangled" comes out? At the Disney Store you receive 4 lithographs with the pre-order. I will have to show them to you on my blog, but I bet you've already seen them. Anyway, I can't wait!!!!
Susan

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I saw the lithographs...they look so fun!! Unfortunately, I'd already pre-ordered through Amazon.com before Disney Store advertised the lithographs. :( Oh, well. I suppose I'll survive. :) It will be fun to see pics of them on your blog!

Alexandra said...

I cannot WAIT to see Tangled. :-) Probably my most anticipated film of the year, next to The King's Speech. And thanks for the tag!!!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Alexandra! :) You're welcome. I'm really excited to get my Tangled movie at the end of the month. :D And I'm excited to see "The King's Speech", too. I decided to wait until it came out on DVD because of the swearing. You can't really fast-forward in a movie theater! :}