Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anniversary Minis on AmericanGirl.com's Daily Deals!!

Okay, for everyone who missed out last time around, the special anniversary Mini Dolls are once again selling for $14 each on Americangirl.com!  The display shelf is also part of the deal:  it's $38 instead of $48.

Among the other sale items are Marie-Grace's nightgown (in doll and girl sizes), the adorable Bitty Baby Sweet Snowflake dress, and the Blossom Sleeping Bags for dolls.

Just thought I'd give all of you a head's up in case you're interested. :)  These will be on sale until midnight tonight.  You can go directly to the Daily Deals offers HERE.

I'm off to get ready for church! :)

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, that mini edition Felicity is tempting me...Sigh - why do these great sales always come after I've decided that I don't need to spend any more money? ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I know what you mean...mini Rebecca and mini Kit are tempting me...but I'll be good. I promise. ;)

Shawna said...

oooh! Thanks. I was soooooooooooooo busy today that I forgot to check this morning! I'm glad I'm getting our Cecile/MG collection rounded out.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

No problem, Shawna! :)