Saturday, December 3, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Pets for your 18" Doll :)


Looking for a special Christmas present for your American Girl or other 18" doll?  How about some Littlest Pet Shop pets that are just their size? :)

I discovered these "Littlest Pet Shop Teensies" at my local Walmart.  This particular set was just $4.99. 

These teeny little pets are the perfect size for your 18" doll.

They're painted really nicely, too.  This monkey is adorable. :) 

I love the little elephant!

This set came with two carriers for the pets.  First, there was this see-through pink ball that opens in the middle.

It closes up so you can transport the pet easily.  It kind of reminds me of a hamster ball with a handle.

The handle/hanger fits just perfectly on Emma's thumb.

There was also this cute monkey face container that opens...

...to reveal a little home for your pet. :) 

Overall, I thought they were a cute, inexpensive toy for an 18" doll.  They come in these little sets like I got, and then there are also larger sets with more pets for around $10.

Have any of you seen these?  What do you think of them?

7 comments:

Mickey's Girl said...

I always got the 10 dollar sets for travel. I don't play with them anymore so maybe I should use them for my dolls! (I'm in love with the monkey house!)

Mickey's Girl

Emmie said...

Thank you for this great idea! You're always on the search for good deals and cute stuff!

Emma Kate said...

Those are cute!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks for commenting, everyone. I just thought they were so perfect for our dolls. :)

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhh .. .. .. sooooo adorable, my nieces gave me some of their little ones that came with their big ones years ago, but that is kewl they have actual sets now, I will have to go and check them out. Marsali has a purple butterfly and Emi a green caterpillar. They are adorable.

Jessie said...

I have a ton but I never play with them... that's such a great idea! I have at least 25... more than enough for each of my dolls! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Jessie. :) It sounds like your dolls may have a very Merry Christmas with that many Littlest Pet Shop pets to choose from. :)