Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blogger Header Issues

Is anyone else having problems with their headers on Blogger?  I'm having issues with my images and words appearing pixelated, like Blogger had to really enlarge my pictures to get them to fit.  I'm especially noticing it on Tess and Maggie's blog and on Belle's Bulletins.  No matter what I do, I can't seem to fix the problem.

I even tried uploading headers from the past that I know were clear and beautiful, and they appeared pixelated as well.

This is so frustrating!  It's terrible having a header that feels shoddy, when I know I can do better.  Have any of you had the same issue?  If so, what did you do to fix it?  Help!!!!!

5 comments:

Mickey's Girl said...

Me too! I mean, my header was already fuzzy, now it looks horrible! I'm annoyed at Blogger right now!

Mickey's Girl

anya said...

I don't have any headers right now...hm...have you tried making the headers too big and making Blogger shrink them? At least shrunk images look better than enlarged ones...
Hope you fix the problem soon!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Mickey's Girl! It's nice to know I'm not the only one, although it's still frustrating! I hope Blogger gets the problem figured out soon!

Spicemuffin, I may try that later and see if it works. :}

Jessie said...

I can't say that my header's been like that, although I don't have photos on it, just words. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Jessie. Me too! :(