Saturday, December 17, 2011

Quilts for Your Doll By EBay Seller Cayden0811

A few months back, I took a chance on a newer eBay seller, cayden0811, and purchased some adorable doll quilts at an excellent price.  I've had this post in the works for a while now and am finally getting to it! 

Those of you who follow Tess and Maggie's blog may recognize these as Hailey and Charlie's quilts that are on their beds. 

This is how they came when I opened the package. :)

Quilt #1 is Charlie's quilt.  It has material with lovely blues, greens, and yellows.  Charlie loves her quilt because it makes her think of being outside, since it has the colors of the sun, the sky, and the grass. :)

Here's a close-up of some of the pretty quilt squares. 

This is the top view...

...and this is the bottom view.  The only flaw with this particular quilt was that there was one small section on the bottom where the material didn't quite meet the seam.  It is still perfectly usable, but I probably wouldn't be able to wash this quilt because of it.

Here is Hailey's quilt.  I love the vibrant colors on this one! :) 

Top...

...and bottom.  This quilt was beautiful with no flaws at all.

These were the first 2 doll quilts that the seller had ever made.  I've included a link to her eBay page HERE.  She does not currently have any items for sale, but I know she expressed an interest in making more.  If you're interested in a quilt for your dolls, you can send her a message through eBay.   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine here! :)
Those quilts are so pretty! Between this post and the last one, I'm all inspired now to make something for my Josefina. I made all kinds of summer outfits for her before school started, and I think I will finally get the chance to make her some winter clothes after Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Beast'sbelle!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Elaine! Good to hear from you. :) If you do decide to make some things for Josefina, I'd love to hear what you made and how it went! :)

Have a wonderful Chrismtas. :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful quilts too, I love Charlies the best, I love the soft colors, it is soooo beautiful.

Hugs,
Taryn

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Taryn! Charlie and Hailey are really happy with them, too. :)

Elliebob said...

That. Is. The. Cutest. Header. Ever!!!!! :D

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Elliebob! :) I finally figured out a way to get the pictures and fonts on my headers clear again, which was a major relief!! ;)

I'm really pleased with how the header turned out, too! :)

Mimi said...

I agree, that header is the best one yet! ... of course, I guess it's not surprising that I like it since it is pink and green. Good job!
Mimi ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Mimi! ;)