Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Doll Sale at Pottery Barn Kids!

Another quick post today. :)   Pottery Barn Kids is having a 20% off sale on all of their dolls, plus free shipping!  The sale lasts until December 12th. 

I checked the website, and it looks like only the dolls themselves are included in the sale, not any of the doll outfits or accessories.  However, the outfits and accessories are still part of the free shipping.  Also, their doll bunk bed is 20% off today only (it does not have free shipping, however).

The 18" Pottery Barn Kids dolls have the same face molds as the current Gotz Precious Day dolls.  I think they're cute, although I prefer the earlier Precious Day face molds myself (such as Hailey's). 

Anyway, I thought I'd post this just in case anyone is interested.  You can go directly to their website HERE.

Happy Shopping!! :)  

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted this. I'm saving up for a pottery barn gift card, so I hope they do sales for President's day and such.
Also, costco.com has 3 of the Hearts for Hearts dolls on sale fore $20 each.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Ooh, thanks for the head's up on the Hearts 4 Hearts girls, Shawna! I hadn't seen that. :)

Unknown said...

is this sale something that happens every year before Christmas? thanks!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I'm not sure, Shannon...I haven't been keeping tabs on Pottery Barn Kids long enough to give you a firm answer on that. I know they definitely have good sales before Christmas, but I don't know if they're the same from year to year.