Sunday, November 11, 2012

Disney Pixar Brave Squinkies Coming Soon

I'm not a really huge fan of "Brave" myself, but I thought I'd pass this along for those of you who are. :)  On the Squinkies.com "coming soon" page, it shows this photo of the upcoming "Brave" Squinkies:


It looks like the set includes Merida, King Fergus, Queen Elinor, the triplets in both boy and bear form, Queen Elinor as a bear, Angus the horse, a target for Merida's archery practice, and one more unknown Squinkie. 

I'm not sure when they'll be released, but I'd imagine it will be sometime within the next month or so.  These made great toys for older kids or great props for your 18" dolls. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were not really thrilled with the movie for Brave, but the red hair highland princess is a very big positive. Jayd is my red hair highland AG and so the doll she wants, but not squinkies.

Thanks for sharing.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

No problem. :)

Kirren said...

Oh! They are adorable. I know I will have to get these, even though I haven't seen Brave.

Thanks!