Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last of the EBay Stuff...

Okay guys, this is the last time I'll bring up my eBay listings.  The only reason I'm bringing it up again tonight is because I added a few last-minute things, including some auctions with "Buy it Now" options.  I'm frantically trying to clear out the last of my extras before or right after Thanksgiving...no December sales for me this year, thank you very much! ;)

There are a few things ending in an hour or so, including my Disney Princess and Me Belle that I recently purchased.  She's super pretty, but I'm really having a hard time with her stringing issues (her head and leg are not working properly).  I thought I'd try passing her on to someone who can fix her up and enjoy her to the fullest.

Also ending tonight are a lot of American Girl/Pleasant Company Grin Pins and Mini Grin Pins, a mini Josefina frame from Hallmark, an American Girl Angelina Ballerina chair, and a lot of two American Girl books.

Ending later in the week are a Moxie Teenz Leigh doll, a LIV "Making Waves" Jake doll, a lot of Princess party stuff (including a NIB Disney Store Cinderella 12" doll from 2011), and a blonde haired, blue eyed Alexander Girlz doll with part of her original outfit.

You can see everything HERE.

Tonight, I'm busy packaging all of the sales from this weekend (and don't worry, Emma Kate...your Consuelo doll is packaged and ready to go, too...she should be shipped out tomorrow). :)

Okay, that's all for tonight.  Talk to you guys again soon, but NOT about eBay. ;)

No comments: